Bored or its much needed? You might be surrounded by the decisions of what to make regarding the existing materials present in your bathroom. Moreover, you might be specifically perplexed about what should be done with the existing tiles in your backsplash, countertops, walls or anywhere else. Should you really either repaint? Or Replace? Or refinish? If your tiles are on the spot where much moisture or excessive wear and tear has not taken place like your walls. Backsplashes and the decorative tiles, then you can definitely opt for considering to paint your ceramic tiles as possibly best option for refinishing your bathroom.
The painting of ceramic tiles can be visually attractive and stunning manner to enhance the looks of your bathrooms or contrasting the outdated tiles with the contemporary times and matching it with the 21st century. So it can prove to be much easier, simpler and cleaner manner to renovate your bathrooms and refinish them with the same existing encaustic tiles in Brisbane. ?
How can you paint your ceramic tiles in the bathrooms?
You should follow main steps while painting the tiles of your bathroom, it is important to follow the main steps. When you will closely follow these, use quality materials and take your time, then the end result will be surely phenomenal.
- Make decision about what tiles will you repaint- Might be they are your old and outdated tiles that maybe very old-fashioned and they are hardly seen anywhere now. You should weigh and check the pros and cons of your ceramic tiles instead or just replacing or refinishing it.
- Decide the area where to paint- You should consider that the area which is selected for painting is really worth it. Yu should avoid repainting where there is more moisture, heavy usage and traffic. It will be probably best to avoid painting of shower walls and floors tiles. So tile refinishing will be pocket friendly instead of tile replacement.
- Thoroughly cleaning ofthe surface- The ceramic tiles’ surfaces should be cleaned very well on daily basis. Firstly, It is must for you to remove the layer of soap scum, dirt or oil before you go with your painting idea. The layer of these substances will prevent the sticking of any kind of sealer on pint on the surfaces.
- Buffyourtiles- Surely buff your tiles after cleaning them. It is particularly the case when the tiles are having glossy and smooth finish.the surface should be scuffed with steel wool or sandpaper. It should be done thoroughly but not be excessively. The paint will adhere better on it then.
- Repairthechips or cracks- Look for chips and cracks on the ceramic and fix with putty or caulking gun before painting. Let it dry to hive more finish, smoother and cleaner looks.
- Safe workspaceshould be created- Close all the air vents for preventing seeping of air inside the rooms and do not open windows for it.
- Addition of primer- Applying the primer will help in the sticking of paint in better manner to the tiles.
- Paint your tiles- Select good quality of acrylic latex paints that matches your idea for your bathrooms. Don’t have too much on your brush and follow the manufacturers instructions properly. Let the paints to dry completely so give ample time.For more information, please log on to https://www.tessellatedtilefactory.com.au/.